Il Pearson English International Certificate (PTE General) è il test che certifica l’effettiva conoscenza della lingua inglese in contesti reali.
La sua affidabilità è riconosciuta da imprese ed università in paesi di tutto il mondo quando servono candidati in grado di utilizzare la lingua Inglese in contesti reali.
Tutte le ns. sedi sono Official Reseller degli esami Pearson: programma il tuo test con noi per quando ti è più comodo, sostienilo in sicurezza in meno di 2 ore nella ns. struttura e riceverai tempestivamente il tuo International Certificate (con risultati in 2 settimane!).
Per svolgere il test comodamente presso la ns. sede dovrai semplicemente contattarci e prendere accordi: faremo tutto noi!
About Pearson English International Certificate
Pearson English International Certificate online test is an assessment solution of English communication ability for school and work. It measures listening, reading, speaking, and writing proficiency at six levels: A1, Level 1 (A2), Level 2 (B1), Level 3 (B2), Level 4 (C1), and Level 5 (C2), in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
Successfully completing this exam will result in a proficiency certificate, helping you access the schools and jobs of your choice. The test is delivered globally, and can be taken at our Pearson Vue Test Centre.
How it works
- When you are ready to book your test ask us, your local language school, in order to purchase the exam.
- Choose your proficiency level (A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 or C2)
- Choose the date and time you wish to take your test
- Pay the school for your test using a credit card, debit card, bank draft or cash.
- Once payment is processed, you will receive an email confirming your test date and time
- Be at your local language school at least 30 minuts before the exam time, with your ID.
Online Proctoring (OP) allows you to sit the test at your convenience while being watched by a remote invigilator through your webcam. Watch our video overview of the OP process in English to learn about it and decide if OP is right for you. Note that writing utensils and paper are not allowed during OP exams, but you will have the option to use the inbuilt Online Proctored Whiteboard feature for most of the questions on the exam.
Pearson takes the security of our tests very seriously. When you choose to take our test, you agree to keep the content of the test secure. In addition to your signed agreement of confidentiality, Pearson has other security features in place to ensure the test remains secure:
- If you are under 18 years of age, your parent or guardian will be asked to verify their agreement to our security policies. On Test Day, the adult (parent, guardian or another adult) must also show ID with full name, date of birth and a recent photo.
- An ID will be required at check-in that includes your full name, date of birth and must include a recent photo.
- A proctor may stop your test if s/he suspects any cheating or interaction with others during your test
- Various forms of the test will be administered, so you are not likely to see the same questions if you need to repeat the test
- Results are delivered via your password protected account on test hub @ English-testhub.pearson.com
- A paper certificate is issued to you with security features in place to ensure it cannot be copied or altered in any way
The Score Report and Your Certificate
- Once your results are available, you will be able to see your score report on your Test Hub account in the My Results tab. Your score report provides insights about your overall performance and at the skill level. Depending on your performance, your score report also provides recommendations to progress towards the next level of proficiency and the possibility of mapping these recommendations to some of our Pearson coursebooks such as Speak Out, Business Partner, Wider World and Gold Experience.
- This digital score report can be easily downloaded and shared as a PDF. In addition to the score report, candidates who pass the test will also receive a printed certificate with watermark delivered by secure post, approximately one week after scores are available. For tests taken as part of a professional training or language course, these will be sent to the relevant school or institution.
- The certificate has no expiration date and certifies your level based on the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR).
- Questions about your score report or certificate? Contact us at https://pearson.tfaforms.net/2067
- If you’d like to request a rescore or make an enquiry about your score, please see Score Enquiries and Post-Results Services information in Test Hub FAQs. Note that additional fees may apply.
Per ulteriori informazioni ecco le nostre sedi: